- Create an 8tracks account or log in in the top right. of the site at 8tracks.com
2. In the top right again, in the profile image drop down menu, select "create playlist".
3. To create a playlist you need a title, cover image, a description, at least two tags, and at least 8 songs. The songs are uploaded from your computer, or can come from your favorites if they are hosted on soundcloud.
4. Next I added a title, description, and tags. You need at least two tags to be able to publish, and for the club you need two, EHSmixtapeclub and the tag for the week.
5. Your cover art can come from a link, Instagram, or be uploaded from your computer. For my example I chose a link I found in google images.
6. Next start uploading music. You can upload any music from your library. If there's a song you have already uploaded to 8tracks you can use that too. You can also use http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ to download totally copyright free music from Youtube. You can only upload two songs by the same artist.
7. You can also annotate and reorder the music
8. All done! Now you can hit publish.
9. Now you can just copy the link to your playlist to the submission page on this website with your name and we will post it ASAP. Here's the example playlist if interested! https://8tracks.com/hanstv/the-example-grunge-playlist